Primal War : Him Primal War : Him

One of the best series i've seen

I've watched all of your episodes and this series is arguably one of the best series on newgrounds in my opinion. Also, i would like to congratulate you on your determination and hard work. Not many people can make so many episodes of the same episode that are all so good yet so time consuming to create. I enjoy this series and can't wait for the final installment of this amazing series.

RickMarin responds:

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

awesome

duuuuuude that was actually alot of fun. i like how you used the real world in your game. i think that made it even more interesting. and the random thing where u played guitar was funny

FoohNceO FoohNceO

cool

This is cool because it's like they were just frozen in motion instead of a simple pose such as standing. Also, i like the clothing and hairstyles and accessories. In addition, i like how the closest guy's hair is in motion also.

By the way,
Question 1: Why is there a Z on his forehead?
Question2: Is that smoke from his gun or is he firing something, and if so what is it?
Question 3: Around what date will the third installment of "The Story of Khale" be released?
Question 4: Are all the characters elves? (They all have pointy ears)
Question 5: Scout me please? D: (or you can just look at my art. Either way i'd be delighted)